Parker Airtek TW Series Heatless Desiccant Air Dryers remove water vapor from compressed air through a process known as Pressure Swing Adsorption.
Features and Benefits
- Eliminates Chassis Idle Time
- Rotary Screw Compressor
- Less Weight, Less Fuel, More Power
- Easy to Transfer
- Tier 4 Certified
- Safety Shut Down Procedure
- Over Temperature Protection
- Hydraulic Pump Output – Direct drive hydraulic pump supplies hydraulic power for pickers, bucket lifts, hydraulic tools etc.
- Diablo Option – Remote radiator reduces compressor housing size.
- Generator – Generators from 4-10 kw, 120 and 220 volts, belt and direct drive available.
- Lightning Booster Pak – 12/24 volt D.C. 1200/800 amp booster/alternator package for boost starting equipment.
- Auto Start/Stop – Pressure and temperature activation.
- Radio Remote Control – Allows starting, stopping and idle control from up to 200 foot range.
- Arctic Package – Allows cooling system of unit to tie into chassis, warming unit on the way to job site. Keeps cab/chassis warm while unit is working with vehicle shut off.
- Summer Package – Air conditioning package keeps the cab cool with vehicle shut off.
- Alternator Upgrade – Up to 200 amp alternator upgrade allows operation of inverters, lights etc. 40 amp alternator is standard.
- Stand Alone Packaging – Units can be skid mounted and left on site or moved from truck to truck. Package includes battery box, fuel tank and fork lift skid.
- Helicopter Package – Includes fuel tank, dual lift points, and battery.
- Up to 250 Amp High Frequency Welder
- PASO Positive Air Shut Off
- OSHA Valve